Personal Items and Effects
What kinds of things are patrons NOT ALLOWED to bring into the Burger Boogaloo?
- No outside food or drink, coolers, chairs, dogs, drugs, weapons, firearms, fireworks
What kinds of things are patrons ALLOWED to bring into the Burger Boogaloo?
- Small bags with personal belongings, towels, hats, sunscreen, small portable seat cushions etc
Will personal items be searched before entry?
May I bring a camera?
- No professional photography or video, please.
Can I bring my dog or my cat? Goldfish?
- No. Please leave your pets at home.
Food and Drinks
Will there be food and drinks available for purchase at the Burger Boogaloo?
- Yes, there will be a ten incredible food vendors, vegan chefs on hand & a 21+ beer garden.
Can I bring my own food or drinks?
What about water?
- You may bring two clear, sealed and unopened plastic bottles of water per person. No canteens, metal, or glass bottles please. There will be water for sale inside at $2/bottle.
Tickets, Merchandise, Money
Will there be single day tickets at the door?
- If the show hasn’t sold out in advance there will be a limited number of single day tickets available at noon on both days.
Are credit cards / debit cards accepted?
- Yes. You will be able to purchase a ticket at the gate using a credit card. Most vendors will have the ability to process a card payment. Some vendors, including band merch, only use cash. There will be cash dispensing machines at several locations in the park.
Are there ins and outs?
- This is an all ages event with no ins and outs for General Admission ticket holders. VIP ticket holders will have re-entry privileges.
Do kids get in free?
- Everyone attending the 2019 Burger Boogaloo will need a ticket for entry, especially kids. If you bring children they will need to be accompanied by an adult at all times, and will not be allowed into the 21+ beer garden. The Burger Boogaloo will not be supplying babysitters, so please bring children at your own discretion.
Lodging, Transportation, Weather
Where is Mosswood Park?
How can I get there by public transportation?
Is there parking?
- There is limited parking available on adjacent streets. We strongly recommend you use public transportation, walk or bike to Mosswood Park.
What’s the weather going to be like?
- This time of year is usually warm and sunny. Expect low 70s during the day. The park has lots of shady trees as well as open, sunny areas. If you are sensitive to heat or sunlight, please take appropriate precautions such as hats and sunscreen. The temperature will drop to the low 60s after sunset, around 8PM
- Weather Underground forecast
What hotels or motels are nearby?
Can I camp at the park?